Prescott, Arizona (September 13, 2019)--The City of Prescott Solid Waste Division will provide a residential cleanup to help households dispose of bulky items that do not fit in a trash cart. ‘Bulky items’ are large household items such as mattresses, couches, and other furniture
City crews will pass through neighborhoods one time only, and the route will be completed by Friday each week.
The following dates are for the Fall Bulk Item Collection:
- Monday Collection Route starts September 30*
- Tuesday Collection Route starts October 7*
- Wednesday Collection Route starts October 14*
- Thursday Collection Route starts October 21*
- Friday Collection Route starts October 28 *
*All items must be placed on the curb by 6:00 a.m. on the Monday of your collection week.
What items are acceptable?
- BBQ Grills (no propane)
- Furniture (tables, chairs, couches, etc.)
- Leaves, small yard debris must be bagged or boxed
- Branches, limbs must be cut to four foot (4’) lengths and tied.
- Appliances containing, or which have contained, CFC’s (Freon) must be accompanied by a certificate from a licensed professional stating that the CFC’s have been evacuated.
- No contractor or demolition debris will be collected.
What items are not acceptable?
- Propane Tanks
- Auto batteries
- Hazardous Waste
- Concrete, blocks, brick, asphalt, stone or dirt
Please call the Solid Waste Division at 928-777-1116 if you have questions. Or visit www.prescottrecycles.com