PRESCOTT, AZ (February 23, 2019) – Due to the recent snow event, the City of Prescott Solid Waste Division will resume collection services with the following schedule:
RESIDENTIAL TRASH AND RECYCLING
- Friday routes will be collected Monday
- Monday routes will be collected Tuesday
- Tuesday routes will be collected Wednesday
- Both Wednesday and Thursday routes will be collected Thursday
- Friday routes regular collection schedule
Please have your carts placed curbside by 6 a.m.
COMMERCIAL TRASH AND RECYCLING
- Saturday containers unable to be serviced will be collected Monday
- Commercial containers not serviced due to snow storm will be collected Monday through Wednesday.
- Thursday route regular collection schedule
- Friday route regular collection schedule
The City of Prescott Transfer Station, located at 2800 Sundog Ranch Road is open with regular hours Monday through Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Please remember to contain and cover all loads when transporting them to the Transfer Station. For more information contact the Solid Waste Division at 928-777-1116.